Village SCAT (South Central AR Transit) provides affordable transportation for area residents to travel within the Village as well as shopping, commercial and medical facilities that are near the East and West gates.
- In operation since 2010
- Managed and operated by an HSV staff of over 70 volunteers
- Low cost transportation ($4.00 one way)
- Door to door service by a courteous driver in a passenger van
- Three vans are available, one accommodates wheelchair residents.
For scheduling, please call 501.915.0087 as early as possible to insure space available, but no later than 1:00 pm the day before the desired ride.
- Office Hours: 10:00 – 2:00 Monday – Friday
- Rides are provided Mon-Fri from 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Email: email@example.com
- Call for reservations during operating hours or leave a message on the answering machine. A scheduler will return your call.
COVID Policies and Procedures
- Masks must be worn by both the driver and rider
- Rider will only ride in the backseat of the van
- Only one rider in a van at a time
- Van is sanitized after each 4 hour shift
- Reduced service—only using one van, unless appointment is medical and an additional van is needed
Member of the Chamber of Commerce